Thursday, June 09, 2011

Say with it me...... awwwwwwwwwwwww

We talk each day about whether the boys got time outs at school and what they got them for. Yesterday Alex got a time out for kissing a girl!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I couldn't help myself; I laughed out loud. I asked why you get a time out for that and both boys said, "We do not share mouth germs!"

I asked Alex why he kissed her and he said, "She told me to kiss her." I asked if he liked her and he said, "Yeah, she's my girlfriend."

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

9 comments:

Nicola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Goddess in Progress said...

Too. Stinking. Cute.

Rebecca comes home almost every other day saying, "You know who loves me? Ian. Ian loves me." Oh my...

Joanna said...

Awwwwwww!

Add that sweetness and those puppy dog eyes and I suspect their will be many broken hearted little girls in Alex's classes for year to come.

Natalie Mikolajczak said...

Tee Hee

JenFen said...

That is hilarious and cute and sweet all at the same time. Awwwwwwwwwwww

Gillian said...

Total AWWWW.

Life is Like a Box of Chocolates said...

I agree. Awwwwwwwwwwww! Really they are not allowed to kiss other kids? I guess some kids can go overboard with it.

Julie said...

Oh My Goodness, that is SO cute!

One of Lana's friends is really huggy and is always trying to make a move. She recently told me that she thinks she is too young to be kissing boys. We will take it while we can.

Karen said...

Katie has already started trying to kiss the little boy I watch. She walks up to him, grabs his face in her hands and leans in. Since they are only 2, it's pretty cute to watch!