Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Spring fever

I have no interest in blogging.

I have no interest in working.

I have no interest in taking pictures.

I have no interest in doing anything after the kids go to bed other than sitting on my butt watching tv and playing Words with Friends on my iphone.

Two weeks on my own with my job, two houses, and two kids while also training for a half marathon knocked the wind out of my sails. Perfect time for a little family getaway this weekend to recharge at the beach. My favorite beach in my hometown, a Florida beach, a white sand beach, Siesta Key.


Something tells me this will be exactly the recharge I need. See you on Monday.

22 comments:

Jodi said...

LOVE SIESTA KEY!!!!!!!

Have fun - take it easy...

JenFen said...

Have a wonderful and relaxing time. I am super jealous. Spring is nowhere to be found around here.

Beth said...

So jealous! Have a fabulous weekend. Hopefully a mini-vacation will do wonders for your psyche!

beebee said...

Enjoy your weekend... here's some inspiration for future maternity photo shoots....

http://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/2010/12/10/awkward-pregnancy-photos.html

Priceless!

Amy L said...

I'm jealous - have a fabulous time! I'm sure that beautiful setting will inspire some amazing photographs of those adorable boys. Enjoy your break!

Kara said...

Yay, can't wait to see pictures. We are thinking about going to Siesta Key for Spring Break. We've never been there.

Joanna said...

Enjoy!

ElizabethEK said...

Have a great time!

Cacey said...

Have a fabulous time! My parents were just down in Sanibel Island. Add me to the jealous group!

Beth said...

You and Jon definitely deserve a vacation! Enjoy!

Natalie Mikolajczak said...

So jealous. I don't think we'll see sun until June here in Chi-town.

Lindsay said...

Jealous! Enjoy!

erinlaughs said...

Sadly, I thought that sand was snow at first. I am so ready for spring!

Have a fabulous time relaxing at the beach!

thellfamily said...

Enjoy -- you have earned it!

Nicola Jayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanika Davis said...

JEALOUS!

Jill said...

I hope you have a relaxing and fantatic trip! You so deserve it.

Mel said...

Looks perfect! Enjoy!

Julie said...

Have fun! It looks wonderful!

Lesley Barr Photography said...

Enjoy!!!

Karen said...

Rest, recharge and relax! What a great time to go to the beach.

Libby said...

What a nice weekend treat! Have fun!!