- Learned to walk in heels
- Skipped stones with Nate and Alex
- Spent an hour outside (almost) every day
- Filled my home with beautiful objects. Bonus: moved to dream house
- Lived in a beach house
- No skin cancer. Or other cancer. Or major illnesses.
- Spent as much time barefoot as possible
- Continued to work on my tribe of women
- Had boudoir photos taken
- Killed Warrior Dash twice
- Read 52 books
- Got lots of quality beach time
- Wore makeup regularly
- Had time and ability to see my loved ones more frequently by going part time
- Woke up every day with my best friend
- Wrote a book (this blog)
- Saw where my camera took me, emotionally and physically. It was FAR.
- Got in front of the camera more
(Thanks Nate for the picture.)
18 of 36 wishes. Pretty freaking sweet.
When I wrote that post last year on my birthday, I had grand plans of getting it all accomplished and coming up with 37 new items this birthday. As you all know, I did a lot of awesome crazy stuff last year. It was a full year but I was tired. And overstretched. It was too much.
Today, on my 37th birthday, I'm narrowing down my Mondo list to a few items:
- Continue to make a commitment to daily exercise
- Continue to make a commitment to developing and maintaining relationships
- Continue to be present in the moments with Nate and Alex
- Continue to have no cancer or other major illnesses
- Continue to spend that time barefoot, that time at the beach, that time outside, that time living life
- Launch my photography business. Oh yes, this is happening in 2011.
This year, it's about the quality of dreams rather than the quantity. And let me tell you, it's going to be one HUGE FREAKING YEAR.
Happy 37th birthday to me!