- Vegas trip with my Babycenter ladies and met Lesley
- Professional photo shoot with Cathy
- Family DC/PA trip to meet Maria and do Warrior Dash
- North Carolina state fair
- No abnormal skin spots!!!!!
- Closed on new house
- Star Wars Halloween in new house
- Own a home large enough to host family holidays and groups of friends
- Own a home with lots of natural light and an open floor plan
- Have a space at home for creating portraits
Here are some comparison shots. I took this picture of Nate in our current house. He is facing our picture window in the brightest room of the house at the brightest time of day. I used our white dining table as a reflector and STILL I had to shoot at ISO 640 to get my shot and the paint in the room gives off a slightly yellow glow.
New house, he can stand anywhere in that entire room (and no reflector) for the majority of the day... and ISO 125. Do you likey???
And the room color, wow. It is going to be a great backdrop! I predict some awesome self portraits in this room.
I jokingly refer to it as "my studio" because there are going to be a buttload of pictures taken here. If you visit and I force you to go to the second floor bonus to take your picture, this is why!
There are some great things planned for November (moving Thursday!) then I've got to slow down in December or I might fall apart from the stress.
PS. People who know about photography, I went CRAZY with the defog for these pictures as I am playing around trying to determine how much defog I like. Too much here? Not enough?