* I have listened to Somebody to Love about 10 bazillion times in the last two days. Bieber Fever, CATCH IT!
* I did a cannonball into the pool on Tuesday night and robo-ear was hella mad at me. This confirms the theory that changes in pressure cause searing pain. I should be mad at myself for testing the limits of robo-ear but NO PAIN NO GAIN!
* Since finishing the Uglies series, I've read Bad Mother, Drop City, Waiter Rant, Your Four Year Old, One Fifth Avenue, Parenting School Age Twins, Retirement Savings Time Bomb, Four Hour Workweek, Twenties Girl, and The Girl Who Played with Fire. RANDOM MUCH?
* It's the end of my 30 day TV detox. I'm glad I did it because it made me think about my relationship with tv and it helped me make significant changes. And now that I can watch tv again... So You Think You Can Dance All-Stars is the greatest idea EVER!
* In addition to donating my temporal bones to science, they asked for my DNA to help with genetic research. This is the second time in four years I got to play CSI. Now I know why Alex hated it so much, those swabs are not comfortable in the mouth. In hindsight, why did we pay for a DNA test when the boys were SO CLEARLY FRATERNAL? SLEEP DEPRIVATION, THAT'S WHY.
* I've started speed training to improve my time for fall half marathons. 40 minute speed workout yesterday, all Justin Bieber soundtrack. Best run I've had in two months. BIEBER FEVER!
* PS. Tina Fey is awesome.